PDA

View Full Version : Returning To Work!

UberHouseWife
03-18-03, 12:47 AM
My husband lost his job back in September and has been working from home ever since with our small business. The income has been limited, but I have enjoyed having him at home. :) Our son adores having him around and he loves the work he is doing.

Up until this point, I had decided not to work outside of our home because I didn't want our son to be in day care. Now that James is working from home, I could work part time & Silas would be able to spend that time with his Papa.

Please be praying that we have made the right decision for our family and that I don't have a hard time finding work. I'm looking for something along the lines of a receptionist position, or bank teller, maybe something in an espresso stand or coffeeshop. I have skills suited for all these jobs. I'm hoping for 20 to 30 hours a week. Please pray! :p

Ann
03-18-03, 01:56 AM
Father please guide this family to the decision that is right for them in You. Please meet their needs in every way and give them great wisdom in managing their finances. If a job away from home is Your answer please open the right door for her and let noone close it. Thank You.