PDA

View Full Version : 16-year old girl, very suicidal

Unregistered
03-08-03, 09:00 AM
Dear brothers and sisters,

I usually visit another prayer site, and they are praying for this, but a need has come up that is so urgent that I had to come over here to try to get as many people to pray as possible.

Someone on our board, calling herself Spike, 16 years old, is very near taking her own life. Her dad and five of her friends committed suicide. Her mom has lung cancer and kidney failure. Now she finds out that her step-dad probably has lung cancer as well. Death and sorrow have haunted this young girl.

She is born again, but just has had more sorrow than she can bear. A few months ago she went to a church and they told her that their church was not for the likes of her. (I guess she has spiked hair.) She has had anorexia.

Night before last she took 19 Tylenol trying to numb herself. She was sick all yesterday from it. People on the board have been in contact with her in the past and know her name and contact info. Now we can't get in touch with her.

Saints, PLEASE pray for this girl. Pray that the Lord would keep her from harming herself, and to keep the enemy away from her.

I will come back later, register, and let you all know what is going on when we know more. I just had to get as many believers praying as quickly as possible. Thank you so much, brothers and sisters - God bless you!

lap7
03-08-03, 11:30 AM
Lor God in the Name of Jesus the Christ I pray for this young girl so that she might experience a miracle. Please reveal yourself as alive and active in her life. Please send a manisfestation of Your love for her and Your hearts desire for her at this point in her life. Stay the hand of suicide and depression in her life. Give her gladness for her many sorrows. May You do this to the glory of Your person.

Data
03-08-03, 07:06 PM
Good news! Someone on our prayer board heard from her. She was in the hospital because of the Tylenol overdose.

I want to thank everyone who prayed. 'Spike' has been through so much, she has been very much on our hearts for some time.

Thank you so much for praying! God bless you all !

lap7
03-08-03, 07:47 PM
May God be Praised and may Spike, as with the rest of us, realize full maturity in Christ.

Ann
03-08-03, 08:08 PM
Father please comfort Spike and help her want to live. Please send her people who acn and will minister to her in Your word with love and truth. Thank You.

Marilyn
03-09-03, 01:01 PM
Amen and Amen!