PDA

View Full Version : break the chains

bryan34
03-07-03, 02:26 PM
Hi. I have been a Christian for a short time. My wife is not a Christian. We have been separated for a year and a half. We have a three year old daughter. My wife has a hard heart. I have made some mistakes in our marriage of which I have confessed to God and he has shown me his forgiveness. my wife will not forgive me. I know God can perform a miracle. This is exactly what I am asking for. My wife has some cultural differences. She is from Guatemala. I just want prayer that she will open her heart to God and accept the salvation Christ has given to all. God has told me to give her space. This is very hard for me to do. I am learning to let God take control of this situation. I just need for the chains of her past to be broken and for her to be free from the cycle of destruction. Satan wants to destroy this marriage. I will not give in to his desires. I know he is powerless before THE ALMIGHTY AND HOLY GOD. I know God will reward my faithfullness. I just ask that he will please break my wifes heart open and rebuild it. I ask that he will give me patience and guide me down his path. I ask that he will protect my daughter from my sins and also my wife's sins. I ask that we will not be separate for much longer. I give all praise to him for what he is doing in my heart and my mind. I thank all of you who will find it in your heart to pray for this situation. The devil will not win. God's will be done.

lap7
03-07-03, 06:39 PM
Lord please grant a healing to this relationship. I pray that everyone concerned will come to know the fullness of Your will for their lives. I know it is Your will that families be healed and imagines of You. So, I pray they all will be free from the blinding work of the god of this world and freed to the liberating lightr of Your truth.

Marilyn
03-07-03, 08:36 PM
Lord, touch every aspect of these lives. Take these hearts deeply into Your Word and let them know Your plan. Grant a saving knowledge of You to this wife. Grant Your wisdom and guidance to this husband. Open these hearts to the power and movement of Your Spirit and make a way where there seems to be none. Change, enrich, enhance and empower these lives, in Jesus' name.

Ann
03-09-03, 05:30 AM
Father please touch both husband and wife and draw them each closer to Jesus so they can be closer to each other. Please help this wife and mom see herself as Jesus sees her. Please help her understand her need for Jesus and His love for her. help her to accept forgiveness and to forgive herself. Please help this husband to learn to love Jesus with his whole heart and soul and mind and to walk in that love towards his wife and child and everyone who touches his life. Please help this little one to have a happy home and to grow up knowing you love her and she belongs to You. Thank You.