PDA

View Full Version : My Grandma Webb

Cheri
02-28-03, 07:02 AM
I told you guys about her last year. Well, her kidney's are failing and the doctor has said that she may have to go on dialysis and she has said before that she refuses. So along with Dan's sister, please pray for my grandma. She isnt perfect but near enough for me. Being an adult right now is awfully hard for me.

Ann
02-28-03, 01:26 PM
Father please give Cheryl's grandma wisdom about this decision and help her know what Your choices are for her life. Please help Cheryl and her family to deal with this and trust You in life here and life eternal. Thank You

lap7
02-28-03, 05:43 PM
Lord please hear the prayers that Cheryl is raising to You about her grandmother and Dan.

grandpa
02-28-03, 07:19 PM
:angel: Father, We come in Jesus Name. Bless these with Total Healing. Bless the intercessor. Give the peace that passes all understanding to all. Grant that Grandma will have comfort and Peace.
Agape. Grandpa.

Marilyn
02-28-03, 08:40 PM
Amen and Amen. Father, I stand in agreement. Lead, guide and grant Your strength and wisdom! in Jesus' name.

Faithwalker
03-02-03, 02:48 PM
Oh heavenly Father, I come to you with the authority that is the blood of the Lamb Jesus. Lay your healing hand on this soul Father bring peace and guidance to her heart help her to live in your Father find her strength in you Father. We know that you can heal all Father. Your will be done. I pray this in the name of the blood of the Lamb Jesus! ~Amen~