PDA

View Full Version : friends

goofy4God
02-24-03, 09:57 PM
hey all,
i have a request, but its mainly for one of my newest friends. he's really struggling with the fact that he doesn't have enough money to come to the school he wants. he's feeling led to become a pastor, but doesn't want to be completely in debt when he's finished and ready to start his ministry. he has such a heart for God, its AMAZING. there's nothing else to say bout that, but he's at his wits end and really really wants to go to school. right now he's torn between goin where his best friend goes or goin to school closer to where he lives. i would just ask that you pray for him, for God to give him the wisdom and the faith he needs to step out on the ledge and take the leap of faith so to speak. thank you all for your prayers.
my praise however is that God has brought him into my life. he's strengthened me in a way i never thought a guy could do. so i wanna thank you God for crossing our paths and allowing me to be here to support him now in his time of ultimate need.
thanks again,

lap7
02-25-03, 05:27 PM
Lord I pray for Jackie's friend that He would be able to discern Your will for His life. I know it takes faith to reach Your plan for all our lives, so I would pray that You would grant him courage for the exercise of his faith and the heart yeilded to God's will.

Ann
02-25-03, 06:55 PM
Father please lead this young man in the paths You have chosen for him and help him know they are Your paths. Please help him know what to do ablot financs, scholarships, grants, work, etc. Please make Your word more and more alive to him each moment and each day. Thank You.

Marilyn
02-25-03, 08:59 PM
Lead him and guide him Lord. Assure him that his willingness to be used and to be obedient to Your calling are traits that You can use to move mountains! Lead him ever-deeper into Your Word and set his feet on the path You want him to take, in Jesus' name.

Faithwalker
02-25-03, 11:16 PM
Oh heavenly Father, you provide for your children Father, bring peace to this soul and help to guide it to what you would have it do Father. May he please you and you provide for all his needs Father. I pray this in the name of the blood of the Lamb Jesus! ~Amen~