PDA

View Full Version : Job Offer

Anne
02-21-03, 01:37 PM
My husband got a job offer for the same company but a different store.

He is going to need to make a decision soon. The store he works at now isn't very far away from home but the store he got the offer for is at least 30 minutes away.

Please pray that the Lord will make it very clear to him where he needs to be. And that if he does take the new job it will be beneficial to our finances and his well being. He has a kind of stressful job as he is in management. He may have to make decisions regarding staying union or going on salary.

Ann
02-21-03, 02:54 PM
Father You know what is best for Anne's husband and their family please give him wisdom and understanding to know what Your will for them is about this job offer. Please help the company to see how valuable he is to them and pay him accordingly. Please keep them in Your will and in Your peace in Jesus name. Thank You.

grandpa
02-21-03, 07:45 PM
:angel: Father, We come in Jesus Name. Bless Mizz Anne and family with the Peace that passes all understanding. Give them Holy Spirit Wisdom, Insight, and Understanding. Grant that the man will get the best-right job.
Agape. Grandpa.

Faithwalker
02-21-03, 11:37 PM
Oh heavenly Father, I pray that you will guide this process Father. Help anne's hubby to make the best decision for him and his family. May it please you Father. Your will be done. I pray this in the name of the blood of the Lamb Jesus!

Marilyn
02-23-03, 06:30 PM
Yes Lord, I stand in agreement. Bless this family with more and more and more of Your provision and guidance, in Jesus' name.