PDA

View Full Version : Brian Doerksen:You Shine

candycakes
01-24-03, 05:20 PM
omg........this cd is soo good......i computer teacher burned it to me and i got it today and i have listened to it 3 times already and it is the best cd ever,,,i want to see him in concert....but like my mom will ever let me got to another concert(last one i went to was the rankin famlily in my place or was it garth brooks i can't remeber.)anyways..............well gtg hope u guys like

amigo5
02-18-03, 05:48 PM
you start your message with ..omg....please do not take the lords name in vain.....there are far too many ppl who do that already!!!

Orpheus42
02-18-03, 08:51 PM
Amigo5- omg is not necessarily taking the Lord's name in vain. 'g' could easily stand for 'gosh' which as far as I'm concerned is quite alright (and since I'm the moderator if you have a problem concerning my concerns you should send an email to the administrators). It is not necessary to berate another user for using terminology you feel to be inappropriate. As per the terms of service, if you are uncomfortable with something another user says contact the moderators and administration.

Peace, Love, and Jesus Christ,

Jason