PDA

View Full Version : Joy Williams

SingPraise4ever
12-11-02, 10:29 AM
is ne one in here a Joy Williams fan? she is awesome and i love her cd! it really gets me going in the morning. her music is inspiring too.

Metta
12-14-02, 03:20 PM
I don't have one of her cds but I have heard a few of her songs. I might get one one of these days.

Paco
12-23-02, 09:36 AM
Yay! Somebody else who likes Joy Williams! I have the first cd and I really like it. With that one, it just seems like toward the end of the cd, the songs start getting really slow. But I really like her voice! I'm hoping to get the new cd for Christmas. I listened to the first verse and chorus of each song, and I really liked what I heard. Do you have the second one? What do you think?

P.S. For any of you guys out there, she's pretty good lookin' too! Hee hee... ;)

Smiling4Christ
01-14-03, 04:45 PM
I really like Joy Williams too!!! :angel: She's awesome!! I have her first cd & her 2nd one. The 2nd one is totally different from the first, but its awesome. She has touching lyrics. There moving!! For the one's who have never listened to her, y'all need to go check it out right away!! It rocks!! God Bless!

She Believes
01-15-03, 09:26 PM
I love her song "Surrender". That's the only song I have of hers. Hopefully I'll get her CD someday.