PDA

View Full Version : Salvador

BrianDBuchanan
11-11-02, 01:01 PM
Has anyone heard of the group Salvador? I saw them live at a Christian Music festival called Ichthus and I loved them!!!! They are like a latin/funk band.

CaliforniaGirl
11-11-02, 04:08 PM
Hi Brian! So glad you joined. I need to post at your board soon. Sorry I have not been by in a while. Been busy working on my paper for Crim Justice. Just completed it Sat. evening.

Anyway, yes I saw Salvador at the Harvest Crusade via the Internet in July at the Edison Field in Anaheim California. The Harvest Crusade is part of the Harvest Christian Fellowship out of Riverside, CA pastored by Greg Laurie. Ever heard of him? Oh, Salvador is an awesome band BTW. I need to get their CD soon.

If not, here is his website: http://www.harvest.org

Talk with you soon!
CaliforniaGirl :spin:

princess leah
12-04-02, 07:32 PM
that my brother (orpheus42)hasn't made a reply to you yet. i haven't heard salvador as of yet, but i hear only good things about them. now jason, he has heard them and really likes 'em. i hope to get to see/hear them in the not-too-distant future.

Orpheus42
12-05-02, 03:34 AM
I thought their first album had a good sound, not your typical latin-wannabe pop junk. Anyone know anything about another recording being in the works?

crossrhythm
12-05-02, 11:34 PM
Their new cd is called Into Motion. I haven't heard anything from it yet though, so I don't know how good it is compared to the first one.

BrianDBuchanan
01-06-03, 12:21 PM
I got their 2nd cd a few months ago and i think it is more "pop" like then the first. Its still upbeat and uplifting, but not as funky as the first one!