PDA

View Full Version : ZOEgirl, Cindy Morgan, Six Pense Non the Richer

CaliforniaGirl
11-10-02, 12:22 AM
Totally cool bands/singer. My favorite CD of all time now has to be that of Cindy Morgan, "The Loving Kind". All the songs just bring me to tears. Cindy really captures what Jesus did for us. I do the smile/tear thingy. Then, there is ZOEgirl and Six Pense, I love the new song by Six. I just saw her sing on Jay Leno and wow, I bet the audience had no idea that song was about Jesus being in control. Awesome, awesome christian artists these days. :blush:

Ladybug03
11-10-02, 12:26 AM
I love Zoegirl they are soo awesome. Do you like plus one or any kind of worship music.
Do you have e-mail i would love to be you christian buddy.

CaliforniaGirl
11-10-02, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Ladybug03
I love Zoegirl they are soo awesome. Do you like plus one or any kind of worship music.
Do you have e-mail i would love to be you christian buddy.

I posted my email addy for you. Let's see, I love Third Day, Jars of Clay, DC Talk, MercyMe.:D :blush: :angel:

SoccerAaron
11-10-02, 02:06 PM
out of those three I only like Six Pence.
My brother won their new cd.:D

CaliforniaGirl
11-10-02, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by SoccerAaron
out of those three I only like Six Pence.
My brother won their new cd.:D

On your signature, that is the quote dcTalk used on one of their CD's. And, that is true. I find that I have to catch myself many times not being who Christ has made me. Although, I do not deny Christ as I leave my door, but my words and actions are less than Christ like at times. Pray that this will change in me.

Thank you,
California Girl

tiptoes1220
11-29-02, 02:15 PM
I love zoegirl.she is so awesome.well g2g
tiptoes1220

does any1 want to be my penpal.you can email me at
tiptoes1220@hotmail.com
14 will 15 dec 20/female/georgia
I love the Lord
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

dorfsmith