PDA

View Full Version : waterdeep concert waterdeep concert waterdeep concert

Candice
10-16-02, 04:55 PM
Alright so this last weekend waterdeep was in town. I had a free ticket to one of the shows because I'm a promoter. So i go to the monday night show and tell them who they lady taking tickets who I am and she gives me a ticket, tells me thanks for helping them, and then stamps my hand and tells me to go ahead on in. Well I go up to the door thinking that htey've already opened the doors and the guy at the door told me that I wasn't allowed in yet because they were still doing soundchecks and only those people who are with the band get in... well then the lady that gave me the ticket said "it's ok... she is WITH THE BAND" !!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I was with the band... it was so cool I got in early and got to listen to all the soundchecking and all. The concert was awesome, they had Matthew Perryman Jones open for them and he co-wrote some of the songs and the new waterdeep projects with Don. the show was over 3 hours long and over 2 hours of that was waterdeep... it was great... they could have gone on all night and I would still have wanted more. Then after the concert I went up and had them sign about 5 of the free posters I had left over from promoting and I got to talk with Lori. In all it was a great concert, it was just a lot of fun.